BEEF GREEN TRIPE
- Grass-fed, pastured, antibiotic, hormone, and steroid free
- No artificial ingredients, preservatives, fillers, by-products, or added sodium
- Chunked pieces from whole beef green tripe
- Each piece weighs approximately 10 - 12 oz
- Extremely rubbery and acts as an amazing natural dental floss
- Offers a jaw workout, mental stimulation, and teeth cleaning
- 100% all natural and pure
- Sold in 5 or 10 lb packages
- Free shipping available!
What are some facts about green tripe?
- You cannot get "green" tripe at the grocery store or butcher
- Tripe that is bleached and scalded has no nutritional value to your carnivorous companion
- It smells! (bad to us) but perfectly wonderful to our furry babies
- Excellent for pets who suffer from Kidney Disease, Pancreatitis, EPI or stomach ailments
- Great for pets who have digestive issues, skin allergies or compromised immune systems
- Picky eaters? This is the solution
But what exactly is it?
Tripe is the stomach of four-footed, hooved, cud chewing mammals, a.k.a. "ruminating animals"
Within this is a stomach that consists of four chambers:
What are the benefits and what is the scientific proof?
- Digestive enzymes and gastric juices aid in utilization and digestion of food
- Healthy muscle development is supported by the naturally occurring amino acids
- Gastric juices clean the teeth, while acting as a dental floss when fed whole
- Rubbery texture increases mental stimulation by producing a puzzle for the dog to solve
- Dogs have increased jaw strength when fed whole tripe
- The Calcium:Phosphorous ratio is 1:1
- Acidic pH aids in digestion
- Contains EFAs, Linoleic and Linolenic in their recommended proportions
- Omega 3's and 6's which lead to a healthy shiny coat and aids in brain functioning
- Contains Lactobacillus Acidophilus, which is the main ingredient in probiotics